Whether it’s coordinating a chase sequence in Kings Cross station during rush hour, an intricate one-take scene, or a tracking shot in old-town Ibiza, James arrives ready to work creatively, quickly and efficiently.
His agile, collaborative, hard-working attitude ensures he is a well regarded addition to any production.
Available for work nationally and internationally.
- HD Ready Steadicam Rig capable of supporting all cameras up to the Arri Alexa and Red MX format
- Steadicam Vest
- Steadicam G50 Arm
- HD wireless video link, for a clean full HD video feed back to either video village or to a directors monitor
- Preston wireless follow focus system with Run/Stop capability
- Various V-lock batteries
- 2 x 6×4 ft Windkillers
- Steadicam Specific Magliner Cart
- Heavy-Duty American Grip Steadicam Stand
- Jerry Hill Gorelock Docking/Balance Bracket, for unassisted, quick and efficient docking/undocking of Steadicam Equipment
- All Equipment transported in a fully customised works van with separate equipment compartment and quick release Magliner docking area for fast location moves, rigging and de-rigging.
- Hard-mounts, Steadicam Rickshaw, tracking vehicles, other specialist equipment and accessories available upon request. Please contact me to discuss.