- Film Stars, Music Stars, Celebrities with a need for a facility to escape to during down-time, whilst on location
- Professional Sportsmen & Women
- Formula 1 Drivers
- Moto GP Riders
- World Superbike Riders
- Project Managers Working In The Field
- Project Managers Working In The Field in unsecure and dangerous territories around the world (Africa, Iraq etc) such a motorhome eliminates the need to be in hotels (target for terrorists) and therefore the client can remain on or at a secure site, such as place of work.
LUXURY MOTORHOME MANUFACTURE
Our custom built motorhomes are somewhat unique, they are very spacious and depending on the final specification they can best be likened to that of a city cosmopolitan apartment boasting ±55.00m² of usable living space.
Our latest motorhome features:
- ±55.00m² Usable living space, extendable with slideouts
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Guest bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Lounge, Kitchen, wc, bidet, sink, shower, bathroom fixtures and fittings, ceramics flooring and walls, kitchen components, domestic appliances and so on.
- 'Flushline' privacy glass 'double glazing' with integrated electric jalousie blinds that tilt for privacy.
- A 'High End' Audio Visual & security System
- A comprehensive 'eplex' installation, inclusive of a touch screen monitor to control and undertake many tasks.
- 'Self seeking satellite system' for internet access with a flat rate tarif that includes up to 2048 Mbps download and 128 kbps upload speeds (subject to location and availability)
- 'Self seeking satellite system' for satellite TV
- Garage facility
It may be the case that our clients have the need for a turnkey solution with regards to 'Motorhome Management'. With 20 years Formula 1 experience of which the last 10 years where dedicated to the personal management of Formula 1 & GP2 drivers personal motorhomes, we are able to handle all aspects of the management, running and operating of clients personal motorhomes.
A selection of our motorhomes that are available for rent can be viewed at the following link: