|AUDIO VIDEO PRODUCTION COMPANY|
RSP produces award-winning soundtracks and content for leading artists and clients worldwide, including many of the biggest international shows.
The multi-award winning sound engineer, Toby Alington (owner and Managing Director of RSP)has over 30 years' experience working in the broadcast and cinema audio, completing 18 years on the BRIT Awards, 11 years on the MTV Europe Music Awards, and recently looking after all the music mixing on the popular BBC show, 'The Voice UK' and the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Concert.
The RSP production arm has produced promotional content for major international brands, filmed multi-camera music and drama, and created documentary films and packages for public and corporate audiences. RSP’s audio services include voiceovers, dubbing, sound design, mixing and mastering in a fully digital 5.1 audio studio at the company’s base in Twickenham.
- Emeli Sandé – Live at The Royal Albert Hall
- James Bond 50th Anniversary Gala Concert
- P!nk – Capital FM’s Jingle Bell Ball
- Live at Waterloo – RSP filmed retail promotion events for Network Rail and Blackjack Promotions
- MTV EMA’s 2012 – Toby Alington’s 11th year of producing the live soundtrack
- Singin’ In The Rain – Record and Mix soundtrack
- MTV Gothenburg 2012 – Live open concert in Sweden
- Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy 2012 – Live UK Tour
- Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Concert - Buckingham Palace
- The Voice UK 2012 – BBC talent show
- BRIT Awards 2012
- MTV EMA’s 2011 - Frankfurt
- BBC Children in Need Rocks, Manchester 2011 – Recorded live to air concert
- Blackmore’s Night – Filmed at The Grand Opera House, York for DVD release
- Adele: Live at the Royal Albert Hall – Recorded and mixed Adele’s performance. Delivered the mixed soundtracks for the DVD, cinema and CD.
- Classic BRIT Awards 2011 - 11th year of producing the live soundtrack
- Take That, Wembley and Manchester – record the progress tour for DVD line in Manchester
- Kylie Minogue – RSP recorded Kylie’s “Aphrodite – Les Folies” at the O2 Arena London