|FILM AND MEDIA TRAINING WALES|
Cyfle, meaning opportunity in Welsh, is the training company for the creative industries in Wales, with training centres in Caernarfon and Cardiff.
Cyfle was established in 1986 in order to train technicians for the industry in response to the creation of S4C.
Since then, we have established a reputation for delivering a variety of high quality structured training schemes in English and Welsh, which are purposely designed to meet the demands of a rapidly changing industry.
WHAT WE DO
Cyfle offers practical training support to industry professionals and newcomers.
We run innovative full time, part time and short courses for both new entrants to the industry and for professionals looking to up-skill or make a career change.
Each year, our training schemes continuously adapt and develop according to industry needs. This is done through constant contact with producers, the Sector Skills Councils and broadcasters.
In addition to this we offer a bespoke training service which can answer the specific needs of companies across the UK. Please contact us directly for further information and to discuss possibilities further.
What we offer:
- Commitment to equal opportunity
- Bilingual training in Welsh and English
- Ability to respond to training needs in a timely and practical way
- Cutting edge training provision in Multiplatform and Digital Media, as well as traditional roles such as Research and Production Skills
- Train directly with industry via placements and industry briefs
- Health and Safety Risk Assessment and Child Protection training and qualifications